dimarts, 15 de març del 2011

Write plans for a visit

Hi, Chris

I'm just writing to check if you like the visit plans.

I thijk you'll like Banyoles. On Saturday morning we're walking around the town to show you the city. And in the afternoon, we'll probably meet some of my friends, visit the museum or maybe go fishing. It's up to you. I expect we'll end up in a cafè near the lake.

On Sunday, we could get a bus to Girona or somewhere. There are some small villages around here, like Serinyà or Esponellà. There isn't much to do in them, but I think we'll have a great time. I'll get some photos and you can decide what to do.

We're going to meet you at the airport. Can you call us when you get off the plane?

Looking forward to seeing you.

Adrià

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada